Terri Jay is a life-long horsewoman with a diverse background in many equestrian pursuits. As a professional horse woman, she has the knowledge and experience to find the source of the problem with all horses. With nearly 30 years experience helping horses and their owners around the world with their concerns, she is well-qualified to help you with yours. Terri’s work is approved and endorsed by several veterinarians. Since Terri’s work involves real communication with horses, she is a true horse whisperer.
Terri can help you with:
- Behavior problems
- Training issues
- Performance problems
- The difficult decision about euthanasia
- Determining health issues that may be missed by vets since she is a veterinary intuitive
- Saddle fit problems
- Determining what holistic measures may help your horse and where to find an holistic vet
- Understanding the importance of regular chiropractic for horses
- Looking at issues from the horse’s viewpoint
- Determining when selling a horse is the best solution
For answers to these and any other questions you may have, simply fill out the contact form and a member of Terri’s staff will contact you to set up your appointment.